Understand what is involved in conducting thorough and effective internal audits in this practical and interactive, expert led two-day course, delivered through lecture sessions, exercises and a final role-play.
Delegates taking this course will gain an understanding of the purpose of internal auditing in the context of a laboratory complying with ISO/IEC 17025:2017, and be able to plan an internal audit programme.
Learning outcomes of this course
By the end of this course, delegates will:
- Understand the purpose of internal auditing in the context of a laboratory complying with ISO/IEC 17025
- Plan an internal audit programme
- Design and use an audit proforma effectively
- Carry out an audit of system elements and a witnessed activity with the opportunity to report back findings
Delegates who attend the course in full will receive a certificate of attendance once their invoice has been settled.
- Risks and Opportunities for Improvement
- Internal Audit Programme Planning
- Audit Principles & Records
- Non-conforming Work & Corrective Actions
- Cause Analysis
- Human Aspects of Auditing
- Reporting Back on the Audit
- Management Review & Reporting Findings to Management
Day Two of this course is heavily structured around role-play exercises, allowing learners to put their new skills into practice in various audit situations.
Who should attend
The course is suitable for anyone involved with or interested in the use of internal audits, which could include:
- Quality Managers
- Officers of the Laboratory
The fees shown in each of the individual programmes are subject to the following discounts for multiple bookings on the same course:
- Second delegate (5% discount)
- Third delegate (8% discount)
- Fourth and subsequent delegates (10% discount)
Meet the trainers
All UKAS trainers are dedicated professionals with years of practical experience in their specialist areas. Many UKAS trainers have previously worked as Assessment Managers, giving delegates the benefit of their wealth of knowledge.
- Marla Loughborough
- Frank Smith
- Louise Sanders
- Daniel Boyland
Readiness Assessment Tool
Start your self-assessment against the expectations of ISO/IEC 17025 and find out how ready you are to apply.
|24/02/2022 - 25/02/2022||Denham Grove, Uxbridge||£1020 exc VAT|
|28/04/2022 - 29/04/2022||Virtual course||£1020 exc VAT|
|24/05/2022 - 25/05/2022||Virtual course||£1020 exc VAT|
|24/08/2022 - 25/08/2022||Denham Grove, Uxbridge||£1020 exc VAT|
|27/09/2022 - 28/09/2022||Midlands - location TBC||£1020 exc VAT|
|19/10/2022 - 20/10/2022||Virtual course||£1020 exc VAT|
|22/11/2022 - 23/11/2022||Bristol - location TBC||£1020 exc VAT|
|12/12/2022 - 13/12/2022||Denham Grove, Uxbridge||£1020 exc VAT|
|19/01/2023 - 20/01/2023||Denham Grove, Uxbridge||£1020 exc VAT|
|23/02/2023 - 24/02/2023||Virtual course||£1020 exc VAT|